by Open Letter
Over about six months, receive the next 5 Open Letter titles for only $60, including free shipping within the U.S.
Each title will ship to subscribers before its publication date, along with a letter from the publisher with a story about the book, how we came to publish it, or why we think it needed to reach the hands of English-language readers (the occasional T-shirt or other goodie has been known to sometimes appear, as well . . .).
It's the absolute best way to receive the greatest international literature in English translation.
If you're renewing your subscription, we'll pick it up right where your last subscription ends.
If you're starting a brand new subscription, your forthcoming titles include:
- Island of Point Nemo by Jean-Marie Blas de Roblès (pub date: Aug 2017)
- If I Were a Suicide Bomber by Per Aage Brandt (pub date: Sep 2017)
- North Station by Bae Suah (pub date: Oct 2017)
- The Brahmadells by Jóanes Nielsen (pub date: Nov 2017)
- Her Mother’s Mother’s Mother and Her Daughters by Maria José Silveira (pub date: Dec 2017)