by Open Letter
Over about twelve months, receive the next 10 Open Letter titles for only $100, including free shipping within the U.S.
Each title will ship to subscribers before its publication date, along with a letter from the publisher with a story about the book, how we came to publish it, or why we think it needed to reach the hands of English-language readers (the occasional T-shirt or other goodie has been known to sometimes appear, as well . . .).
It's the absolute best way to receive the greatest international literature in English translation.
If you're renewing your subscription, we'll pick it up right where your last subscription ends.
If you're starting a brand new subscription, your forthcoming titles will include:
- Frontier by Can Xue (pub date: Mar 2017)
- Invented Part by Rodrigo Fresán (pub date: May 2017)
- Salki by Wojciech Nowicki (pub date: June 2017)
- Tómas Jónsson, Bestseller by Guðberger Bergsson (pub date: July 2017)
- Island of Point Nemo by Jean-Marie Blas de Roblès (pub date: Aug 2017)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Sep 2017)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Oct 2017)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Nov 2017)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Dec 2017)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Feb 2018)