by Open Letter
Over about twelve months, receive the next 10 Open Letter titles for only $100, including free shipping within the U.S.
Each title will ship to subscribers before its publication date, along with a letter from the publisher with a story about the book, how we came to publish it, or why we think it needed to reach the hands of English-language readers (the occasional T-shirt or other goodie has been known to sometimes appear, as well . . .).
It's the absolute best way to receive the greatest international literature in English translation.
If you're renewing your subscription, we'll pick it up right where your last subscription ends.
If you're starting a brand new subscription, your forthcoming titles will include:
- History. A Mess. by Sigrún Pálsdóttir (pub date: Jul 2019)
- The Translator's Bride by João Reis (pub date: Aug 2019)
- The Incompletes by Sergio Chejfec (pub date: Sept 2019)
- Why, Why, Why? by Quim Monzó (pub date: Oct 2019)
- The Dreamed Part by Rodrigo Fresán (pub date: Nov 2019)
- Sonnets to Orpheus by Rainer Maria Rilke (pub date: Dec 2019)
- The Teacher by Michal Ben-Naftali (pub date: Jan 2020)
- Garden by the Sea by Mercè Rodoreda (pub date: Feb 2020)
- Cars on Fire by Mónica Ramón Ríos (pub date: Apr 2020)
- Bluebeard's First Wife by Ha Seong-nan (pub date: May 2020)