by Open Letter
Over about twelve months, receive the next 10 Open Letter titles for only $100, including free shipping within the U.S.
Each title will ship to subscribers before its publication date, along with a letter from the publisher with a story about the book, how we came to publish it, or why we think it needed to reach the hands of English-language readers (the occasional T-shirt or other goodie has been known to sometimes appear, as well . . .).
It's the absolute best way to receive the greatest international literature in English translation.
If you're renewing your subscription, we'll pick it up right where your last subscription ends.
If you're starting a brand new subscription, your forthcoming titles will include:
- the easiness and the loneliness by Asta Olivia Nordenhof (pub date: Oct 2018)
- Camellia Street by Mercé Rodoreda (pub date: Nov 2018)
- Decals: Complete Early Poems by Oliverio Girondo (pub date: Dec 2018)
- Night School by Zsófia Bán (pub date: Jan 2019)
- 77 by Guillermo Saccomanno (pub date: Feb 2019)
- Flowers of Mold & Other Stories by Seong-nan Ha (pub date: Apr 2019)
- Spiritual Choreographies by Carlos Labbé (pub date: May 2019)
- All the Little Things Were Nothing by Sigrún Pálsdóttir (pub date: Jul 2019)
- The Translator's Bride by João Reis (pub date: Aug 2019)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Sept 2019)