by Open Letter
Over about six months, receive the next 5 Open Letter titles for only $60, including free shipping within the U.S.
Each title will ship to subscribers before its publication date, along with a letter from the publisher with a story about the book, how we came to publish it, or why we think it needed to reach the hands of English-language readers (the occasional T-shirt or other goodie has been known to sometimes appear, as well . . .).
It's the absolute best way to receive the greatest international literature in English translation.
If you're renewing your subscription, we'll pick it up right where your last subscription ends.
If you're starting a brand new subscription, your forthcoming titles include:
- Night School by Zsófia Bán (pub date: Jan 2019)
- 77 by Guillermo Saccomanno (pub date: Feb 2019)
- Flowers of Mold by Ha Seong-nan (pub date: April 2019)
- Spiritual Choreographies by Carlos Labbé (pub date: May 2019)
- History. A Mess. by Sigrún Pálsdóttir (pub date: July 2019)
The Translator's Bride by João Reis (pud date: August 2019)