12-Month Subscription - Special Offer!
by Open Letter
Open Letter wants you back! So we've got a special offer for you:
Resubscribe in April 2017, and we’ll send you a free copy of our newest title, The Invented Part, AND extend your subscription out for a second free book. So, over about 14 months you'll receive a big 12 Open Letter titles for the same low price, including free shipping within the U.S.!
Over about twelve months, receive the next 10 Open Letter titles for only $100, including free shipping within the U.S.
Each title will ship to subscribers before its publication date, along with a letter from the publisher with a story about the book, how we came to publish it, or why we think it needed to reach the hands of English-language readers (the occasional T-shirt or other goodie has been known to sometimes appear, as well . . .).
It's the absolute best way to receive the greatest international literature in English translation.
Your new subscription will include:
- *FREE* The Invented Part by Rodrigo Fresán (pub date: May 2017)
- Salki by Wojciech Nowicki (pub date: Jun 2017)
- Tómas Jónsson, Bestseller by Guðberger Bergsson (pub date: Jul 2017)
- Island of Point Nemo by Jean-Marie Blas de Roblès (pub date: Aug 2017)
- If I Were a Suicide Bomber by Per Aage Brandt (pub date: Sep 2017)
- North Station by Bae Suah (pub date: Oct 2017)
- The Brahmadells by Jóanes Nielsen (pub date: Nov 2017)
- Her Mother’s Mother’s Mother and Her Daughters by Maria José Silveira (pub date: Dec 2017)
- The Same Night Awaits Us All by Hristo Karastoyanov (pub date: Jan 2018)
- The Endless Summer by Madame Nielsen (pub date: Feb 2018)
- Forthcoming Title (pub date: Apr 2018)
- *FREE* Forthcoming Title (pub date: June 2018)